GLOPORE IMS is a pure-play IT Infrastructure and Service Management (IMS/ITSM) company headquartered in Bangalore, , with its presence in tier 1 & tier 2 cities, as well as most of tier 3 cities in INDIA and global presence in UK and US. As long term strategic business partners, GLOPORE IMS delivers ITSM Excellence through Managed IT Services, Consulting & Training Services, Infrastructure & Technology Solutions and Service Management Consulting Solutions to its customers, globally. Its customers are medium to large businesses where IT function plays a vital role as business driver.
GLOPORE IMS has consistently helped businesses to integrate their business and IT strategy, which in turn, improves customer satisfaction, lowers IT total cost of ownership (TCO) and its customers achieves higher return on their investments (ROI). This has enabled its customers to sharpen focus on their core business, which has helped them reduce time-to-market, increase competitiveness & maximize revenue growth. As a pure-play IT Service Management Company, GLOPORE IMS offers comprehensive and unique mix of ITSM offerings, cost effectively, leveraging shared services model. ITSM service offerings encompass business and IT lifecycle covering strategy, design, transition, operations, governance and continual service improvement.
GLOPORE IMS’s vision is "To be a globally respected enterprise in a world empowered by IT Service Management Excellence, leveraging integrated process, technology & automation, which is delivered by best-in-class professionals - GLOPORIANS". GLOPORE IMS’s mission is "To achieve our business objectives in an entrepreneurial environment of excellence, integrity, fairness, honesty and courtesy towards our associates, customers, partners and society at large".
GLOPORE IMS is the 1st company in India certified by BSI for ISO/IEC 20000:2011. It is the leading Managed IT Services provider, with a strong market leadership established in the Education segment as their ICT Managed Services growth partner. Is has been a preferred partner for Fortune 500 companies for their ITSM needs. It won the ‘Best Start-up Award’ in Services sector at Silicon India's Start-up City 2009 & 2010 and has been recognized among the “Top 10 Most Promising Companies in the IMS space in India" in 2010. GLOPORE IMS is a medium sized, fast growing company and has been identified as an exceedingly efficient entrepreneurial & agile ITSM partner. GLOPORE IMS is led by a visionary ITSM leadership team and has an employee strength of 450 GLOPORIANS.
IT Service Management is an intrinsic part of organizations across the globe. This encompasses the entire value chain for these organizations. Our consultative and collaborative approach has enabled its customers to improve the quality of service provided to their end customers/users, suppliers, employees and partners. By benchmarking the global maturity, ISO standards & ITSM best practices, the resultant changes improved the business results in areas of like strategizing, planning, transformation, operations and continuous improvement which required an highly mature ITSM capabilities.
- Listed below are some of the challenges faced by the organizations:
- Need to focus on core strengths, business and strategic objectives.
- Maximizing ROI from investments made in people, processes and technology.
- Non- SLA based service delivery, resulting in low levels of customer satisfaction.
- Managing ever changing complexities of the diverse IT environment.
- Non-Alignment to the global ITSM best practices in services delivery.
- High business risks and attrition rate leading to in-direct overheads.
- Management involvement in operational/tactical aspects of ITSM, leading to huge opportunity costs.
- Need for a methodology that will mitigate the risk of service delivery from geographically dispersed locations.
- Difficulty in providing a flexible transition to enable transformation to the next generation IT services, quickly and efficiently.