Terms and Conditions
1. This Website is owned and operated by GLOPORE IM Services Private Limited (GLOPORE). GLOPORE requires that all visitors to this website follow these terms and conditions (the Agreement). By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions. The provisions hereunder constitute the entire agreement between you and GLOPORE regarding your use of this website and supersede all previous and contemporaneous oral and written agreements between you and GLOPORE regarding your use of this Site. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
The term "site" and "website" refers to the website 'www.gloporeims.com'.
Visitors" herein refers to an individual who is browsing this website.
GLOPORE does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
GLOPORE does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through GLOPORE's Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. GLOPORE expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
GLOPORE makes no warranty that :
- The Site will meet your requirements;
- The Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to GLOPORE. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. GLOPORE holds the right to terminate user's access at any time without giving any reason. This is to ensure safety of the site and secure browsing. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. GLOPORE reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
GLOPORE does not hold any responsibility for system related problems that user may face while browsing or downloading any contents or material from the site. GLOPORE is not liable for any kind of damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, incidental or consequential damages(including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use GLOPORE site, or any information provided on the web site.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold GLOPORE harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
5. Payment Options
a.Online Card Payments
Visa, Master and American express Card payments are processed through an online payment gateway system. Our trusted payment gateways use SSL encryption technology to protect your card information. You need not worry about your card information falling into the wrong hands because your bank will authorize the card transaction directly without any information passing through us. In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on your internet connection) your bank will issue, using the online payment gateway, an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction. In fact, transacting online with a credit card at the Website is even safer than using a credit card at a restaurant because we do not retain your credit card information. You can be assured that GLOPORE offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your information is private, safe and secure.
If you have an account with any of the below mentioned banks, then you can pay for your order through respective bank's net banking options and the amount will be automatically debited from your account. www.gloporeims.com processes the payments through an online gateway system which enables safe and secure transaction. This list is subject to change depending on participating banks with our payment gateway partner.
- ABN AMRO Bank
- AXIS Bank
- Bank Of India
- Bank Of Rajasthan
- Citibank Bank Account Online
- Corporation Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Direct Pay
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Karur Vysya Net Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank Of India
- State Bank of Travancore
- Union Bank Of India
- Vijaya NetBanking
- YES BANK
You should not take any action based on information on the Website until you have received a confirmation of your transaction. In case of confirmations to be received by email, if you do not receive a confirmation of your transaction within the stipulated time period, first look into your "spam" or "junk" folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact us.
GLOPORE IMS training programs are subject to the following refund policy:
- If the client withdraws from the nominated course at least ten working days before the first day of the course, they will receive a refund of the total course fee minus 5% of paid fees as administrative fee;
- If the client withdraws from the nominated course within ten working days, but before five working days of the first day of the course, they will receive a 50% refund of the total course fee;
- If the client withdraws from the nominated course within five working days of the first day of the course, they will receive no refund of the course fee;
- However, to avoid the deductions, the client may nominate a replacement participant transferring his/her registration at any time before the first day of the course for a 5% of paid fees as administrative fee;
- GLOPORE IMS will refund all payments made by a client if the course is cancelled or course commencement is postponed by more than four weeks, unless alternative arrangements acceptable to the client can be made;
- All fees will be refunded by cheque.
- In event of rescheduling or cancellation of a GLOPORE IMS training course:
- GLOPORE IMS Ltd will refund any course fees paid by the client. The client may also choose to transfer his/her registration (of equal value) to any other GLOPORE IMS course or to any other client attending a GLOPORE IMS course without incurring any additional cost subject to the availability of space. GLOPORE IMS will also try to accommodate alternative arrangements acceptable to the client.
- GLOPORE IMS Ltd cannot be held responsible for any financial loss incurred by the client or its employer due to rescheduling or cancellation of any GLOPORE IMS Ltd course.
6. Contact Information
GLOPORE IM Services Pvt. Ltd
3rd Floor, 595, 3rd Cross,
Outer Ring Road,
JP Nagar, 1st Phase
Bangalore - 560 078
(Customer help number) +91-80-32215448
7. Changes to this Statement/ Website
GLOPORE reserves the right to add, alter, modify, withdraw all or any of the Terms and Conditions or replace, wholly or in part, the program by any other program, whether similar to this program or not or withdraw it altogether without any prior notice. The Company reserves the right to discontinue or make changes in any section or web page of the website. Such changes shall be effective immediately.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Web Site are the property of GLOPORE IMS. GLOPORE IMS has also displayed marks of its customers, vendors and service providers which are their proprietary marks and which have been displayed with their permission. Users are not permitted to use any of these Marks without the prior written consent of GLOPORE IMS or such third party which may own the Mark. All materials present on the site are the exclusive property of GLOPORE IM Services Pvt Ltd. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted or distributed in any form without written consent from the company. The visitor must note that any unauthorized use of the materials on the site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This site and this agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and all disputes related to the website/company and this agreement shall be dealt in the jurisdiction of Bangalore Court only.